Check Out Time: 11am
- The hotel does not permit pets.
- The hotel is a non-smoking facility and does not allow smoking. Smoking stations are available outside of the hotel on property.
- Payment Types :
No personal checks accepted.
Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discover
Cards are accepted
- Rooms are held with a reservation secured with a credit card
- Cancellation Policy:
There is no charge if you cancel your reservation before 6 pm on the day prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, your credit card will be charged.
ADA Website Compliance
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Gonzalez, TX. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you.
- 614 St Paul Street
- Gonzales, Texas 78629
- (830) 519-4500
- Owners: Hotel Alcalde Inc.
- General Manager: Don Page
Bed and Breakfast Website Accessibility Features
This hotel’s website for Alcalde Hotel is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support